Seriously, nothing is more fun than filling out the renewal FAFSA. I mean, it's just truly great to remind yourself that, if you have student loans, your "net worth" (assets-debt) is essentially ZERO. Who wouldn't want to be reminded by the government via the internet how worthless you are in terms of monetary standards? Ha.
It actually is rather sad, really, to have a good paying job you don't really like, but you make good money, but your net worth is zero. I just don't own anything in life that is monetarily greater than the amount of my student loans. However, I must look at the bright side, and understand that having a net worth of zero, while hard on the ego, is truly stellar for the pocketbook!
I am worthless.....yesss!!!!!

1 comment:
That's why I'm going to buy my car before I fill out the FAFSA. I hate it that even if you have $100 in the bank, and that won't even cover your gas to get to the school in the first place, they give you thousands and thousands less. They think, hey man, you've got a hundred bucks, you don't really need the 7k we were going to offer you.
Grrrr! But yay for zero net worths! I'm a fellow zero as well. Woop woop!
Post a Comment