7.15.2006

I love these!

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Cell phone, because they are way cheaper in any other place in the world.
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? The restaurant I went to in Goa, India on the beach (I think it was called Fiesta?) it was seriously the most beautiful restaurant I have ever been to, or else maybe Tiburon?
3. Last time you Puked from Drinking? It only happaned once, January of Junior Year, aka "The Night of Debauchery"
4. When was the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Hasn't occured as of yet...I am sure that will change in the next few years
5. Name of your First Grade Teacher? Miss Hanson
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Dancing at Spinn in Bangalore
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? It changed a lot, but mostly Marine Biologist
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? b/c it is TA hot here and I wanted something cotton!
10. Gas Prices! First Thought? Thank goodness I have a Honda, and how expensive is gas going to be when every family in China has a car? HOLY CRAP!!!!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who? This one is hard. Maybe Claire to DC, or San Francisco? Maybe just myself to Scandanavia?
12. First Thought When the alarm went off this morning? Holy cow, after being sleep deprived for circa 2 weeks, I slept 13 hours last night (a record for me, I think)
13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night? it is pathetic that I am going to bed this early and I hope I sleep a lot, and where the TA am I going to live in DC?
14. Favorite style of Underwear? Low cut hipsters maybe? I like to switch it up
15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex? ONLY BOXERS, I hate briefs more than ANYTHING in the world, they even look gross on hangers in stores. EWW
16. What Errand/Chore do you despise? Dusting maybe? But I kind of like housework. Maybe going to the bank?
17. If you didn't have to work would you? Hell yes, what would I do?!?!
18. Get up early or sleep in? Sleep in oh yeah
19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character? Rainbow Brite and Murky and Lurky
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Swimming at a lake or a beach, or going for a walk when it is beautiful out or at a beautiful place
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? What is the point of secrets then?
22. What was your First Car? I learned to drive on a toyota camry station wagon (yeah!) but since then I was given a Lumina (worst car in LIFE) and my first car that I bought was a Honda Accord
23. Your Best Your Mamma Joke? I can't even think of one
24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat? Salami
25. What do you get every time you go into a WAWA CPK? What the heck is that?
26. Beach Or Lake? Either I heart water
27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? not really, the challenge is applying it to life and culture as we know it today...
28. Who do you Stalk on myspace? I just discovered it, so no one in particular, but it was funny to see some people from high school...
29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? candy
30. Favorite Movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? probably Polyanna, but it is a timeless classic, so you can't hate!
31. What's your drink? Amaretto Sour (although I've been told they are the 15 year old drink) otherwise I like Tom Collins as long as there is grenadine
32. Cowboys or Indians? Clearly, Indians. But East Asian Indians. WHY even ask???
33. Cops or Robbers? Cops.
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Nay
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Really, none of them
36. If you had to pick one which cast member of Lost Grey's Anatomy would you be? Don't watch either, but please don't socially flog me for it
37. What do you want when you are sick? my bed
38. Who from High School would you like to run into? Johnny Cakes and Liz, of course!
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? 97.9 Ipod station probably
41. Stiffler Saif Ali Khan or Oz Shah Rukh Khan? Hard to say. No it's not, actually. SAK ALL THE WAY! (Same answer as ERIN!!!)
42. Norm or Cliff? Didn't watch cheers...
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Cosby, that show was great!
44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back? dating someone who dated half of my friends, ugh it was complicated
45. Do you Like the Person who sits directly across from you at work? Heck yes, since I changed desks it is Sallie and she rocks!
46. If you could get away with it who would you kill? I think rotting in jail is a far worse punishment....
47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with? Saif Ali Khan (schwing!!) or JK Rowling
48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with? Again, Saif Ali Khan
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Nay
.50. Last book you read for real? I am working on Bel Canto
51. Do you have a teddy bear? No, I don't think they are really that cute
52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth? Probably at Timbuktu in India (yes I really went there!)
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Napa
54. Number of texts in a day? 1 maybe, but they add up and I don't have them on my plan~!
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career
56. Do you go to church? Sporadically
57. Pen or pencil? Pencil
58. Describe your favorite Day? Boating, general beachly recreation, being with my pals and going to a sweet cultural place in the evening (restaurant, club)
59. How many jobs have you had? In order: Maplewood Bakery, Sound and Lights for District 622 (for like 2 weeks), Music office @ GAC, Walgreens Intern, Buying at Marshall Fields, now Macy's!
60. What would be your "dream job"? Development field researcher and policy consultant for Middle East, Africa, or S. Asia
61. What do you want to achieve in life? 1)Happiness and fufillment in my job and marriage so that I make a difference and realize why I was put on earth!
2)having a happy and respectful marriage where I am constantly being challeneged/challenging my spouse
3)having kiddies and showing them the world
4)driving a hydrogen powered car

2 comments:

Ms. Arbitrage said...

Development field researcher and policy consultant for Middle East, Africa, or S. Asia

let's open our own firm, dawg. SAK can come too. He can be our funder!

Rachel Irene said...

Ah the night of Debachery... fond memories of CV 119.