In my recent bout of organization, I went through a box which has been sitting idle from India ready for me to make a scrapbook, but then I realize that scrapbooking is not my thing. I, unfortunatley, am going to want a scrapbook from that experience, so i might have to bite the bullet, but I have been back for 1.5 years, so it can wait a few more months.
My findings included my worldperks card (yes!!!) and the Missy/Erin rewrite of Britney Spears' Toxic straight from R2R (Yer, this is for you PAL!) Here goes:
Wisthie can't you see
I'm comin'
An NGO like you, could use a warning
You're Trick Ass Cool
And I love you!
There's no escape from Mosquitos
Coffee, Chai, Biscuits, Lays, and then some Cheetos
Slow Slow Trains, and bribing Traffic Cops
Get a taste of Bangalore, you'll love it stat!
It's awesome, I'm slippin' under
Taste of the City
A product of GATT
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're awesome?
Take me shopping now, I think I'm ready now
Take me shopping now, where is the Sumo now
There's no escape from the hote men
No problem, I'll just get it then
Areeb, Augustine, and then some ROMEO
Ramakrishna loves Hindu Gods
Ganesha Festivals and Puja Nods
Get a taste of Bangalore, you'll love it STAT
The air is toxic, but there's a lot of cats
Taste of the city
A product of GATT
I'm addicted to Safina Plaza, don't you know that you're awesome!
CHORUS
Oh man, when I saw that I nearly cried becuase of the R2R ability to rewrite sweet songs with a Wierd-Al-ish type of ability. So great.
Speaking of Indians, I got to see some great pals this weekend when I went to Laura's get together in uptown. You know you are guatanteed to see at least 5-10 Gusties tipping one back at Drink (duh), but it was good to see some of the Desi's and other pal-jis I hadn't seen in awhile. I had mucho fun! Other than playing the LONGEST game of pool (because we all sucked), it was a spankin good time.
I also visted the Minneapolis Institute of Art on Saturday and ate at a Vietnamese place on Eat Street before hand. What an enjoyable weekend!!! Gots to love it!! =)
No official housing yet in DC, but I am getting closer and CLOSER. Cross your fingers that this drama will be OVER SOON!!!!!!!

1 comment:
Nice lyrics. R2R is really gifted in that arena for sure. I wish we could hang out with each other and desis all the time. Life would be faboo.
Good luck on your housing, pal. I am sending you good housing vibes.
Post a Comment