2.13.2007

I am learning about the stages of bureaucracies. It is fate that every time I wrote "bureaucracy" in my paper that I actually typed "bureaucrazy"? Probably not.

A shout out to my Public Administration in the Policy Process professor who responded to my email question in 27 minutes. That is service, people. Obviously why I chose a top-ranked school as opposed to a sucky one!! She even has a five-month old. PROPS TO Dr. Husar-Holmes!!! Spanks, pal!

I got to leave work at 2pm today because of sleet. I was laughing all the way home; I did feel bad for the drivers, but this would have been laughed upon in Minnesota. I will not complain, becuase I got out of work three hours early which enabled me to bake dark chocolate brownies for my roomies for V-day, and run 2.5 miles. And go to Caribou and do more homework. Here's hoping for more stinging sleet tomorrow, my fingers are crossed, of course!

Tomorrow is V-day, so if I do go to work, I am hoping we have some sort of party theme with red decorations and punch. It will probably happen.

1 comment:

Ms. Arbitrage said...

i'm jealous of your early end of work day and your 2.5 mile running... so not there yet. i've totally slacked off :(