This morning I ran two miles and walked only 45 seconds in between them. HOLLA! Five weeks ago I started the Couch to 5K running plan, and thus far, it has been good. No, it is not easy, and while I can't say I hate my life when running (well, I did during the last 45 seconds today), but I don't exactly like it either. But, it is good for you.
I am proud of myself. I would like to thank: my iPod for keeping me going, Devon Street in Chicago for supplying me the "Category Killer" Hindi remix CD that keeps me running no matter how much I want to walk, my winter hat, becuase even though you are hot when you run, I was out today at 22 degrees (brrr for DC!), my black workout pants that I have had since 10th grade, and my Addidas running shoes which are always comfy. Oh I can't forget my ghetto target digital watch where nothing works but the stopwatch.
I would NOT like to thank the crazy snobs of Bethesda who let their dogs run amok around the path that try to jump on me and lick me. People, get your dander-filled allergy inducing dogs on a leash and the hell away from me! SHAZAM!
I am starting to get seriously bogged down with homework. I am at the library right now and hav taken a break after taking two hours to read 60 pages in a book. AHH. I need some motivation and stat.
GO GO GADGET MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
you should get a heart monitor strap and watch. they are so worth it.
Post a Comment